Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjoy spectacular views of lower Manhattan from the boat. Head south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, passing Ellis Island and sailing out to the Statue of Liberty. Wind and time permitting, you may even pass Governors Island, Financial District and the Buttermilk Channel.
New York City evening lights sail on America 2.0
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Treat yourself to an amazing evening aboard America 2.0 sailing boat
- Sail past Ellis Island, Governors Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy complimentary one beverage and relax under the stars
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1 complimentary beverage
What's not included
- Food (however, you may bring your own)
- Tips (optional)
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011
- Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), located at West 22nd Street and Hudson River
What to remember
- Tour runs rain or shine
- It is permitted to bring snacks on board
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Classic Harbor Line
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.