New York holiday markets and Christmas lights tour
- Shop the top holiday markets in New York City
- View the bright lights of department store windows
- Learn about the rich history of Christmas in the city
Get into the holiday spirit by visiting four of New York’s most attractive traditional holiday markets with their dizzying array of hand-crafted goods, local art, desserts, fashionable winter attire, traditional food and warm Christmas drinks. On this four-hour tour, you'll learn the rich history of how the city shaped Christmas traditions as you make your way through the finest seasonal markets. You'll see holiday lights, Christmas movie sites and charming holiday department store window decorations along the way. With top recommendations from your guide at every market, you’ll have no trouble getting all your holiday shopping done!
Please purchase a MetroCard for a single ride before your tour. If you are returning to a previous destination after the tour, purchase a roundtrip ticket.
- Tour of New York holiday markets
- MetroCard - please purchase before the start of the tour
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
Meet your guide by the information desk under the "Holiday under the Stars" display at the shops of Columbus Circle. This tour ends at Union Square.
- December only
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday 3:30pm
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 24 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...