New York hop-on hop-off ferry one-day pass
- Great views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty
- Quick transportation around New York without the traffic
Explore New York City and feel the waves of Hudson aboard a hop-on hop-off ferry. Your pass lasts for the entire day for quick transport to four different piers and live commentary. Enjoy the city skyline from the water and let someone else do all the driving.
The four piers are:
- Pier 78, West 38th Street and Hudson River
- 199 Vesey Street Pier (lower Manhattan)
- Pier 11 (Wall Street and South Street)
- DUMBO (Fulton Street and Furman Street)
- Hop-on Hop-off ferry one-day pass
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
455 12th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
You must first redeem your voucher at the City Sightseeing box office. As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for the pass, you can board the ferry anywhere on the route.
Map of ferry route - click to download
- The ferry runs daily with departures every hour within the follow hours:
- Pier 78, 10.00am-4.00pm
- World Financial Center, 10.20am-4.20pm
- DUMBO, 10.50am-4.50pm
- Pier 11, 11.00am-5.00pm
- Schedule subject to change due to inclement weather and holidays
- The whole tour lasts 90 minutes
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...