- Choose between the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock
- Travel like a star with priority access to 4 hop-on hop-off bus routes
- Go a night bus tour to see the bright lights of the big city
- You can travel by sea with a hop-on hop-off ferry
- Ferry to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Choose between two New York museums
- Special deals and offers with the included Eat and Play Card
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all call be pretty imposing if you don’t know where to start. Make your trip easier with four great hop-on hop-off tours. These double-deckers cover every inch of the city, letting you stop at the places you want to visit most. You can see the bright lights of the big city on a night tour too (not a hop-on hop-off option). This package also comes with a hop-on hop-off ferry for quick travel by boat plus the Statue of Liberty ferry so that you can get up close to Lady Liberty herself.
You’ll receive a VIP All Access Pass with priority boarding for the buses and boat as well as special privileges in participating restaurants and retail stores. From savings to samples, you’ll save even more money with an additional discount card.
Finally, you’ll have the choice of seeing the city from the top of the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock Observation Deck. You’ll see everything the city has to offer, from the bottom to the top!
- VIP All Access Pass
- Downtown Tour
- Uptown Tour
- Brooklyn Tour
- Night Tour
- CitySightseeing New York® Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry
- Admission to the New York Historical Society Museum or Museum of the City of New York
- Value-added Eat & Play Card
- One museum entrance:
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- Choice between:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Admission to sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Vouchers must be printed and redeemed at one of the following mid-Manhattan locations:
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
- As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the buses and ferry anywhere on the routes
- For a map of the bus and ferry routes, download this PDF file
- You can choose your attraction when you redeem your voucher
- Live commentary and recorded narration are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- Buses and ferries operate daily
- Each bus tour lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours and the frequency of buses vary
- All schedules subject to change
- Downtown Loop 8.00am-6.00pm
- Uptown Loop 9.00am-5.00pm
- Brooklyn Loop 10.30am-3.30pm
- Bronx Loop 10.00am-4.00pm
- Night Tour 6.30pm (winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm
- Sightseeing Ferry 10.00am-4.00pm (until 5.00pm in summer)
- Statue of Liberty Ferry 8.30am-5.00pm
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...