NYC hop-on hop-off 48-hour tour with museum admission
- You can travel by sea with a hop-on hop-off ferry
- Four different double-decker bus tours take you all over Manhattan
- Choose between two New York museums
- Go on a night bus tour to see the bright lights of the big city
- Special deals and offers with the included Eat and Play Card
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all call be pretty imposing if you don’t know where to start. Make your trip easier with four great hop-on hop-off tours. These double-deckers cover every inch of the city, letting you stop at the places you want to visit most. This package also comes with a hop-on hop-off ferry for quick travel by boat and a night tour under the city’s dazzling lights (not a hop-on hop-off option). You’ll save time sightseeing and save money with the included discount card.
- Access to four 48-hour hop-on hop-off tours:
- Downtown Loop
- Uptown Loop
- Bronx Loop
- Brooklyn Loop
- Night Tour
- CitySightseeing New York® Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry
- Eat and Play Card (valid for up to four people)
- One museum entrance:
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- Admission to sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Vouchers must be printed and redeemed at one of the following GLCSSNY Visitors Centers: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets. Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- Live commentary and recorded narration are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the buses and ferry anywhere on the routes.
- Buses and ferries operate daily
- Each bus tour lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours and the frequency of buses vary
- All schedules subject to change
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip only the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, y...
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all can be pretty imposing if you don’t know where to...
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks ...
From the producer of The Lion King, the beloved story of Aladdin comes to thrilling theatrical life ...
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
Follow the footsteps of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda in this unique sightseeing tour tha...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Join this 3h30 unique tour of Greenwich, Soho, Little Italy and China Town off the beaten tracks in ...