Downtown Manhattan is home to some of the most historic buildings in America. Explore more than 400 years of New York history in just a few hours. Walk in the footsteps of Manhattan’s most famous residents and learn how NYC has changed over the centuries. Fast-forward to the 21st Century by visiting the 9/11 Memorial where you will see an everlasting tribute to the victims you’ll never forget. Ascend to the 102nd floor of One World Trade, and get an unprecedented view of Manhattan and the surrounding areas. Visit Lady Liberty herself with exclusive pedestal access tickets, and step back in time at Ellis Island where 12 million immigrants came to America. This tour is highly recommended for the history lover in all of us.
Private downtown all-access tour - One World Observatory, 9-11 Memorial, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- "See Forever" One World Observatory
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- See Lady Liberty up close and personal and get pedestal access
- Visit Ellis Island and walk in the footsteps of 12 million immigrants on the Island of Hope and Tears
- Priority Access to board the ferry to save you time at departure
- Expert Guide
- Entrance fees to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Entrance to One World Observatory Observation Deck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2.00)
- Statue of Liberty Crown access
- Access to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Transportation to/from attractions
New York, NY 10004, USA
Alexander Hamilton Custom House
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water to stay cool
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Backpacks, strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for rental for $2.00 USD. Rentals are cash only (lockers fee not included)
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal
- Photography is allowed, however no monopods or tripods are allowed
No weapons of any kind are allowed at the Statue or One World Observatory (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.). There is no place to check these items before going through security, so please leave these items at home
- There are three security checkpoints on this tour. One at One World Observatory, one at Battery Park before boarding the ferry, and one at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal. Please be prepared.
Tour begins at 09.00am
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see attraction in the heart of Manhattan, with its Observ...
Enjoy a walk through one of New York’s most beautiful neighborhoods as we explore the unique and leg...
Enjoy breathtaking, bird's-eye views of magical Manhattan on a spacious helicopter with high-visibil...
Explore the Freedom Trail in New York City on this two-hour walking tour. You’ll learn about how bra...
You’ve never experienced New York like this before! The highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemi...
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places hav...
Admire one of the world's most famous skylines from the Empire State Building Observatory in New Yor...
This two-hour Central Park bike tour is perfect for families and those who want to get a comprehensi...
Whether you are a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, a private tour is the best way to exper...