Private helicopter tour of New York City
- Exciting way to celebrate a birthday, wedding or engagement
- Have a new and different day out on the town with friends and family
- Get your private tour from above for 18-20 minutes
- Spot New York's most important skyscrapers
- Get a bird's eye view of the Statue of LIberty
Discover sweeping views of the breathtaking New York City and New Jersey skylines as you soar past some of the most iconic landmarks known throughout the world on your own private helicopter. Enjoy your tour with live pilot narrated commentary using state of the art headsets for all passengers as you get a birds-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, Governors Island, Ellis Island and the new One World Trade Center. See famous NYC bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, the Verrazano Bridge and the George Washington Bridge.
View NYC’s skyscrapers including the Empire State Building, the Woolworth, the Chrysler and the MetLife buildings. Make your way up the Hudson River past the USS Intrepid, Central Park, Grant’s Tomb and the Palisades of NJ and then fly right over the GW Bridge. Even catch a glimpse of Yankee Stadium and MetLife Stadium where the Super Bowl XLVIII was played.
- Private helicopter ride
- A souvenir photo of you and your guests during the flight
- $40.00 per person heliport fee
- Children under two years of age and under 35 lbs (15.9 kg) fly for free when sitting on an adult's lap
Bring your printed voucher to Downtown Manhattan Heliport (located at Pier 6 and the East River) 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Helicopters do not fly over Yankee Stadium during home games
- Helicopter seats up to five passengers
- Upon purchase, you will receive instruction for booking your tour time
- Flight hours are subject to change due to security, weather or for any other reason the operator deems necessary
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...