Superhero bus tour of NYC
- Visit 40 NYC filming locations from your favorite comic books
- Pass by the Daily Bulge office building from Spider-Man
- Visit the Statue of Liberty, featured in X-Men and Superman: The Movie
Discover your favorite superheros from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman and Jessica Jones on a bus tour around New York City! With over 40 locations, there's no shortage of action and excitement on this three-hour excursion. Pass by the locations featured in Captain America: The First Avenger, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Heroes.
Other highlights include:
- Take a walk in Clark Kent’s shoes at the Daily Planet from the Superman franchise
- Relive the Battle of New York on Park Avenue from The Avengers
- Pass by the Daily Bugle office building from Spider-Man
- Snap a photo where Danny Rand flips over a cab in Iron Fist
- Visit the New York Stock Exchange where Batman battles Bane in The Dark Knight Rises
- Drive by iconic City Hall and its famous courthouses, seen in both Daredevil and Jessica Jones
- Spot the Statue of Liberty, featured in X-Men and Superman: The Movie
- Three-hour guided bus tour
- Tickets to the Statue of Liberty
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (5 years or younger): free
- Children (6-9 years old): reduced price
Midtown Comics at 200 West 40th Street between 7th & 8th Avenue
- Inside the store
- Fridays and Saturdays at 12.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
King Kong is coming to Broadway November 2018.From Jack Thorne, the acclaimed writer of Harry Potter...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
Enjoy a full day completely guided tour and see and learn about the most important sights in New Yor...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...