You’re invited to discover that love is a force of nature… at Disney’s new musical, FROZEN. For the first time, FROZEN comes to life on Broadway, re-imagined for the stage in a new production by an award-winning team. This is the timeless tale of two sisters, pulled apart by a mysterious secret. Both are searching for love. They just don’t know how to find it. The show’s expanded score features twice as many songs as the original film, all written by the husband-and-wife composing team of Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez.
Tickets to Frozen the Broadway Musical
Availability: Various dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
What to expect
- Tickets to Frozen at St James Theatre
St James Theatre, 246 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
What to remember
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Descriptive translation services providing a scene-by-scene commentary are available at every performance in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish and Portuguese (additional cost). Devices are available at the kiosk in the main theatre lobby. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure availability.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- See calendar for exact dates and times
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 8 days before the activity begins.