Tickets to Pretty Woman The Musical on Broadway
- Enjoy one of the most beloved romances of all time
- Experience the moments you love from the movie, in a new way
- Believe in happily ever after, again
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ever after. And now, one of the most beloved romances of all time is coming to Broadway as a new musical!
Vivian (Samantha Barks, Les Misérables) and Edward (three-time Tony® nominee Andy Karl, Groundhog Day) are unlikely soulmates who overcome all odds to find each other... and themselves. Experience the moments you love from the movie — and get to know these iconic characters in a whole new way — in this dazzlingly theatrical take on a love story for the ages.
Brought to life by a powerhouse creative team representing the best of music, Hollywood and Broadway, Pretty Woman: The Musical is guaranteed to lift your spirits and light up your heart.
Pretty Woman: The Musical is the World Premiere stage production featuring direction and choreography by two-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Mitchell (Kinky Boots, Legally Blonde, Hairspray), an original score by Grammy® winner Bryan Adams (“Summer of ’69,” “Everything I Do”) and his longtime songwriting partner Jim Vallance, and a book by the movie’s legendary director Garry Marshall and screenwriter J.F. Lawton -- all brought to the stage by producer Paula Wagner.
- Tickets to Pretty Woman: The Musical at the Nederlander Theatre
Nederlander Theatre, 208 West 41st Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Recommended for 13+
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Photos by Andrew Eccles
- Tuesdays at 7.00pm or 8.00pm (Please see calendar for exact time)
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Thursdays at 7.00pm
- Fridays at 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm
- Show runs until 10 March 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...