- See one of the most Tony Award-winning musicals in history
- Spend an evening in the company of unforgettable strangers at The Band’s Visit
- Hear the musical that brings life, laughter and tears
The winner of 10 Tony Awards® including Best Musical, The Band’s Visit is now one of the most Tony Award-winning musicals in history.
Spend an evening in the company of unforgettable strangers at The Band’s Visit—now one of the most celebrated musicals ever. It rejoices in the way music brings us to life, brings us to laughter, brings us to tears, and ultimately, brings us together.
In an Israeli desert town where every day feels the same, something different is suddenly in the air. Dina, the local café owner, had long resigned her desires for romance to daydreaming about exotic films and music from her youth.
When a band of Egyptian musicians shows up lost at her café, she and her fellow locals take them in for the night. Under the spell of the night sky, their lives intertwine in unexpected ways, and this once sleepy town begins to wake up.
“It’s time to fall in love again!” – The New York Times
“One of my favorite musicals of all time!” – Rolling Stone
“Worlds collide, and hearts and minds open. It’s ravishing! Unlike any musical I’ve seen.” – Vogue
- Tickets to The Band's Visit at the Barrymore Theatre
Barrymore Theatre, 243 West 47th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Recommended for 12+
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- This show has no intermission
- Photos by Matthew Murphy
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays at 2.00pm and 7.00pm
- Fridays at 8.00pm
- Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm
- Show runs until 30 June 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...