Rise above the crowded streets of New York City and get a breath of fresh air on the observation deck of Top of the Rock. Getting inside is a breeze: the digital voucher downloads straight to your phone for easy access. Simply show it at the front desk to get a timed entry ticket to the three-level observatory. Once at the top, helpful staff can assist you in locating landmarks on the horizon and even snap some great shots of you with a stunning New York backdrop.
Top of the Rock tickets
- View the Empire State Building, Central Park, One World Trade Center and Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy three floors of expansive, unobstructed indoor and outdoor viewing areas
- Top off your visit on the 70th floor, a completely open-air deck with no glass or obstructions
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Children (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-12 years): reduced
- Senior (62+ years): reduced
48 W 50th St, New York, NY 10112, USA
Use the entrance on 50th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues). Present your voucher in exchange for a live timed ticket at the Will Call desk or the box office, located downstairs in the concourse. If space is available, you can enter at that time. It is also possible to book a timed entrance at a later time or date.
- Dress for the weather; the wind is stronger and it’s always a bit chillier on the observation deck than it is at street level. If you get too cold, duck into one of the enclosed viewing areas to warm up
- Tickets are valid until June 12, 2020
- Open daily, 8.00am-midnight (last entry 11.30pm)
- Hours of operation may vary on holidays. Please consult the Top of the Rock website for details
- The observation deck can experience extremely high volume days. It is recommended to bring your pass to Top of the Rock in advance or early in the morning and reserve your ideal day and time for your visit. This will ensure you a timed ticket upon returning to enter and enjoy this attraction