Rise above the crowded streets of New York City and get a breath of fresh air on the observation deck of Top of the Rock. Getting inside is a breeze: the digital voucher downloads straight to your phone for easy access. Simply show it at the front desk to get a timed entry ticket to the three-level observatory. Once at the top, helpful staff can assist you in locating landmarks on the horizon and even snap some great shots of you with a stunning New York backdrop.
Attractions & guided tours
Top of the Rock tickets
based on 59 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- View the Empire State Building, Central Park, One World Trade Center and Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy three floors of expansive, unobstructed indoor and outdoor viewing areas
- Top off your visit on the 70th floor, a completely open-air deck with no glass or obstructions
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Children (ages 6-12)
- Infants (ages 0-5): free admission
30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
Main entrance is on West 50th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues), marked by a red carpet across from Radio City Music Hall
What to remember
- Dress for the weather; the wind is stronger and it’s always a bit chillier on the observation deck than it is at street level. If you get too cold, duck into one of the enclosed viewing areas to warm up
- Tickets are valid until June 12, 2021
- From March 14th: 1pm-9pm, last elevator up at 8pm
- Hours of operation may vary on holidays
- The observation deck can experience extremely high volume days. It is recommended to bring your pass to Top of the Rock in advance or early in the morning and reserve your ideal day and time for your visit. This will ensure you a timed ticket upon returning to enter and enjoy this attraction
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
based on 59 reviews