- Visit the Capitol, White House, Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument all while visiting NYC
- See the famous Air and Space Museum
- Enjoy a full day of sights and attractions with a licensed professional guide and a comfortable air-conditioned bus
Enjoy a fascinating day at the capital of the United States. Learn the history of the colonies, the American Revolution and the Civil War. See Capitol Hill, home of the US Congress and learn about the structure of the U.S. government. Stop at the White House, home to the President of the United States and the West Wing. Visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Iwo Jima Memorial and Vietnam & Korean War Memorials to understand how these events changed the country. Visit Arlington National Cemetery where over 200,000 soldiers have been buried since the Civil War. Stop at the Kennedy grave site where two brothers are buried. Spend time at the Smithsonian’s Air and Space Museum, a monument to the technology of the twentieth century, whose exhibits include the Kitty Hawk, Spirit of St. Louis, command modules from space flights like Apollo 11 and more.
Enjoy the history, the politics, the beauty of the city and the amazing contrast to New York!
Tour Highlights Include:
- White House
- Capitol Building
- Arlington National Cemetery & JFK's grave
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- The National Mall & Reflecting Pool
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Vietnam Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Transportation from NYC to Washington D.C .on a fully insured, comfortable, and air-conditioned bus
- Live guidance and commentary by a multilingual licensed tour guide
- Multiple stops at key sights and attractions throughout Washington D.C.
- Visit to Arlington Cemetery and JFK's gravesite
- Visit to the Air and Space Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
McDonald’s Times Square- 1560 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Please meet your tour in front of McDonald's -Times Square, in between W 46th St. and W 47th St.
- Mondays-Thursday and Saturdays
- Departs 6.30am and returns to the departure location at approximately 8.30pm
- You must be at the departure location at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Depart New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arrivin...
Depart New York along the Eastern Coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts, arriving in its capita...
Depart New York through New Jersey towards the city of brotherly love– Philadelphia. Arriving in the...
Your New York City after dark photo safari takes place mostly in Times Square. Under the guidance of...
Explore the art of cooking and learn to make tasty, healthy food! In this class, you'll discover a v...
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...