Washington D.C. day tour from New York City
- Visit the Capitol, White House, Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument all while visiting NYC
- See the famous Air and Space Museum
- Enjoy a full day of sights and attractions with a licensed professional guide and a comfortable air-conditioned bus
Enjoy a fascinating day at the capital of the United States. Learn the history of the colonies, the American Revolution and the Civil War. See Capitol Hill, home of the US Congress and learn about the structure of the U.S. government. Stop at the White House, home to the President of the United States and the West Wing. Visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Iwo Jima Memorial and Vietnam & Korean War Memorials to understand how these events changed the country. Visit Arlington National Cemetery where over 200,000 soldiers have been buried since the Civil War. Stop at the Kennedy grave site where two brothers are buried. Spend time at the Smithsonian’s Air and Space Museum, a monument to the technology of the twentieth century, whose exhibits include the Kitty Hawk, Spirit of St. Louis, command modules from space flights like Apollo 11 and more.
Enjoy the history, the politics, the beauty of the city and the amazing contrast to New York!
Tour Highlights Include:
- White House
- Capitol Building
- Arlington National Cemetery & JFK's grave
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- The National Mall & Reflecting Pool
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Vietnam Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Transportation from NYC to Washington D.C .on a fully insured, comfortable, and air-conditioned bus
- Live guidance and commentary by a multilingual licensed tour guide
- Multiple stops at key sights and attractions throughout Washington D.C.
- Visit to Arlington Cemetery and JFK's gravesite
- Visit to the Air and Space Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
McDonald’s Times Square- 1560 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Please meet your tour in front of McDonald's -Times Square, in between W 46th St. and W 47th St.
- Mondays-Thursday and Saturdays
- Departs 6.30am and returns to the departure location at approximately 8.30pm
- You must be at the departure location at least 15 minutes prior to departure
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...