Don’t fall for the culinary tourist traps when you’re in Manhattan! Take this 3-hour food tour of West Village with a local guide and taste a variety of delicious foods from the best specialty food stores to ethnic eateries!
Follow your knowledgeable guide into the quaint tree-lined streets of the West Village! You'll learn the great story of history, tradition and even innovation behind every great food establishment and will taste what has made these eateries so prized among locals. Discover the hidden gems and hotspots 100% approved by NewYorkers and taste the best bagel, pizza, and cupcakes in the city without the lines! You'll pass by the apartment building where Monica from Friends lived and Learn about the hangouts of the Beat Generation and Bob Dylan...
The tour includes stops at:
- Sweet Revenge – Unique cupcake & drink pairings in a cozy neighborhood setting
- Mamoun’s Falafel – The oldest falafel restaurant in the city
- Faicco's Italian Specialties – Mom-and-Pop shop owned and operated by a fourth generation of the Faicco family
- Hudson Bagels – Authentic New York bagels; always boiled before baked
- Artichoke Pizza – Serious pizza aficionados
- Molly's Cupcakes – Finalist on the Food Network's Cupcake Wars