Wine tasting day trip from NYC
- Unwind on a relaxing shuttle from Midtown, Manhattan to wine country
- Visit acclaimed wineries (either Long Island or Hudson Valley) and sample delicious wine
- Enjoy delicious, artisanal fare to pair with your wine
You don't have to fly across the country to sip and learn about phenomenal wines. Be transported to wine country aboard a luxurious shuttle departing from the heart of Manhattan and arriving either in Long Island or Hudson Valley. Spend 90+ minutes in award-winning wineries, touring the grounds and sampling 4-5 different wines.
Listen to the winemakers themselves and indulge in locally-sourced artisan foods, including: cheeses, bread, olives, homemade pesto and grilled vegetables. You'll even be able to purchase freshly-baked pies, local produce and other treats at a nearby farmer's market!
Long Island destination: Jamesport Vineyards, Martha Clara Vineyards, Pellegrini Vineyards, Pindar Vineyards and Lenz Winery
Hudson Valley destination: Benmarl, Robibero, Stoutridge and more
- Round-trip bus travel from Midtown, Manhattan
- 4-5 wine tastings at different wineries
- Locally-sourced, artisan food
- Stop at a farmer's market
- Items available for purchase at farmer's market
140 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017, USA (closer to Third Avenue)
- Guests can choose their destination, either Long Island (Saturdays until November 16) OR Hudson Valley (Sundays from May 26 until October 27)
- Only guests 21+ can participate in this tour
- Tour provider will not grant refunds within 10 days of tour date. Cancellations made 10 days or more in advance of tour date will receive refund or credit. No-shows will be charged the full price
- Tours run rain or shine (tour takes place indoors during cold or inclement weather)
- Bus departs at 9.00am, and returns at 6.00pm
- Long Island: bus departs NYC at 9.00am on Saturdays until November 16
- Hudson Valley: bus departs NYC at 9.00am on Sundays from May 26 until October 27
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American ...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Are you ready to enjoy some of the best jazz in New York City? If so, make your way to Harlem where ...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...