This two-hour tour details the heroism of New York City's firefighters and the survivors of stairwell "B." Walk in their path and learn how 16 people withstood the collapse of the North Tower. Discover the miracle of the 911 surfer, who rode down with 88 stories of falling debris. In addition, grasp how the new World Trade Center was designed and constructed. This is the definitive walking tour of Ground Zero and the 911 Memorial Plaza. A portion of the proceeds from this tour will be donated to the Non-Profit FDNY Foundation.
World Trade Center Ground Zero walking tour
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Learn how the One World Trade Center, also known as Freedom Tower, was designed and constructed
- Enjoy a 2 hour walking tour and follow the path of the first responders
- See Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial Plaza
What to expect
- 2 hour walking tour
- Professionally liscenced, local guide
What's not included
- Admissions into the 9/11 memorial museum
- Admissions into the 1 WTC observatory
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 8 and under are free
209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Please meet your guide on the corner of Broadway and Vesey Street by St. Paul's Chapel. Your tour guide will be standing outside wearing a Thermo Sage uniform and holding a "Thermo Sage Walking Tours" Flag.
What to remember
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and proper attire
- Daily 9.00am,12.00pm and 3.00pm
- Tour does not operate on 11 Septemeber
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour to check-in
Thermo Sage, Inc
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.