Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show at Disneyland® Paris: dinner-show
- Relive the Wild West at this exciting show
- Be sure of a seat with advance booking
- Have fun with Mickey and friends
- Enjoy a special dinner in the Old West style
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic Westerns with a front row seat at Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show... with Mickey and friends!
Created by William Frederick Cody (Buffalo Bill), pioneer of the American Wild West, this show dates from 1882. It was actually staged for several months at the foot of the Eiffel Tower as Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show and was a resounding success.
The Disney Village® decided to bring back this exciting show and The Legend of Buffalo Bill has already amazed more than ten million people since 1992.
In this unique show, cowboys and cowgirls of all ages become the main characters of the greatest events of the West. It begins in the Colonel Cody saloon, animated by live music, where Disney characters welcome visitors.
The evening schedule includes a corner dedicated to photos, a special dinner in the Old West style and an amazing show. During the dinner-show, Mickey and friends will share their epic adventures in the American Wild West. Each visitor will get a free cowboy hat!
- Adult menu: nachos, cornbread, authentic chilli, Texas-style potato wedges, a quarter-corn stick, apple dessert with vanilla ice cream; water, beer or Coca-Cola®, coffee or tea
- Children's menu: nachos, cornbread, chicken leg/sausage, potato wedges, ice cream; water or Coca-Cola®
- Pork-free or vegetarian menus are available on request; wine available as an extra supplement to pay on the spot
- The Natama menu (observant of more than 50 allergies/intolerances) may also be requested at Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show
- Entrance with seat for the "Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show" at Disneyland® Paris
- Cowboy hat
- Free of charge: children 0-2 years (children under 3 years do not need a ticket, but must sit on their parents' lap)
- Reduced: children 3-11 years
Disneyland Paris: 77777 Marne-la-Vallée, France
The Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show takes place at the Disney Village® entrance, a few minutes' walk from the Disney Parks®
- The arena is divided into two categories: red seats (I category) and yellow seats (II category). The red ones are premium seats and offer better views
- The sale of alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited. An ID card may be requested
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
- Strollers are not allowed into the arena and seats are not guaranteed for children under three years
- Due to the presence of animals that can kick up dust during the rides, the show is not recommended for people suffering from respiratory problems or allergies
- Daily (not available on certain dates)
- Dinner show at 6.30 pm and 9.30 pm
- To attend all the offered attractions, it's advisable to arrive at least one hour before the start of the show
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...