Fullday walking tour of Paris' best attractions
- Take the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine
- See the Notre Dame Cathedral as you walk the Ile de la Cite
- End at the world famous Louvre Museum next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. You'll learn about Gustave Eiffel, the construction and evolution of the tower and the famous landmarks you'll see from up there.
Back on the ground, you'll head to the River Seine for a relaxing cruise where you will see many famous Paris landmarks.
Soon you are back on dry land on the Ile de la Cite, the original city of Paris, for a look at the medieval classic Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by a walk on the island past Saint Chappelle, Conciergerie and towards Paris' oldest bridge the Pont Neuf. Cross over the the right bank and stroll past the bouquinistes celebrating a 500 year tradition.
Your tour ends at the world famous Louvre pyramid next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden where you will receive insider tips for visiting the museum or nearby landmarks.
In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- Eiffel Tower elevator tickets and guided tour
- Boat cruise on the River Seine
- Walking tour of Paris
- See Notre Dame from the outside and learn its history
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower, Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. The meeting point is outside the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Your guide will be wearing a yellow beret. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket.
- In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- The tour runs rain or shine in all weather
- There are 704 steps to climb up and down for Eiffel portion of the tour
- There is approximately 3 hours of walking
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Join us on this educational, cultural and fun tour through the beauty of Montmartre. Walk at a leisu...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks sinc...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking an...
Visit the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou with an expert guide.The Centre Pompidou now ...