Guided tour of the Château de Malmaison and the Arc de Triomphe
- Enjoy reserved entry time and tickets to the Chateau de Malmaison
- Skip-the-line tickets to the top of the Arc de Triomphe
- Relax on roundtrip transportation from central Paris to Malmaison
- End your tour on the world famous Champs Elysées
Follow in the footsteps of one of the most remarkable men in history, Napoleon Bonaparte, and his beloved wife Josephine. Discover not only his awe-inspiring military and political career and eventual downfall, but also the more confidential side of his life at the Chateau of Malmaison, set in gorgeous, tranquil gardens. Return to Paris to conclude your day on the top of the magnificent Arc de Triomphe, constructed to proclaim Napoleon's triumphs, where you will enjoy some of the best views across the city.
You'll meet your guide in central Paris and take a short trip by coach to Malmaison, the enchanting chateau that was once the countryside home of Napoleon and the love of his life, Josephine de Beauharnais. You'll learn about their love affair and will step back in time as you stroll around the house and its luxurious rooms. You will also see the gardens where Josephine lovingly nurtured her now famous roses, and will be able to enjoy the tranquility of this exquisite corner of countryside. This house became a place of power when Napoleon was in residence, with many influential visitors passing through its doors. After their divorce, Josephine continued to live at Malmaison, and the power and prestige of Napoleon slowly declined, ending with his exile in 1814.
Back in Paris, you'll head to one of the greatest monuments to Napoleon’s glories, one of the iconic symbols of Paris, the Arc de Triomphe. You'll skip the line to the viewing platform on the top of the Arch, offering some of the best views of the city, including spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower.
- Guided visit of the Chateau and Gardens of Malmaison
- Entrance ticket to the Chateau and Gardens of Malmaison
- Entrance ticket to the Arc de Triomphe
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth (11-17 years): reduced
- Child (4-10 years): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years): free
Place Joffre, 75007 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time on Place Joffre, by the statue of Marechal Joffre on a horse just in front of the Ecole Militaire (facing the Eiffel Tower). Exit the metro 'Ecole Militaire' (line 8) and walk down Place Joffre towards Ecole Militaire, you will see the statue at the top of the park (the Champ de Mars).
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Comfortable shoes recommended.
- Limited groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate so you can always hear your guide
- The tour runs on Mondays
Meeting time at 2.00pm
Departure time at 2.15pm
ALEX VIZOREK Mise en scène : Stéphanie BATAILLE « L’Art c’est comme la politique, c’est pas parce qu...
Suite inattendue rythmée et farfelue du célèbre conte ! Le loup à toujours faim ! Mais nos cochons l...
Sortie d'album "Duke & Thelonious" (L'Autre Distribution) Duke Ellington et Thelonious Monk, A (re)d...
Après un concert au Trabendo au mai, EDEN revient en concert le 21 novembre 2018 au Yoyo à Paris. Ce...
Après avoir vécu un premier chapitre collectif incarné par la Mafia Zeutrei dont il partage les rang...
SAMEDI 24 NOVEMBRE 2018 (13-17ans) TEENS PARTY® vous présente BLACK & WHITE!!! Jouez le jeu, tout de...