Guided tour of the Fragonard Perfume Museum with a gift in Paris
- Live an enriching experience and learn the secrets of a mythical luxury object: perfume
- Discover one of the largest collections of perfume objects in the world
- Challenge your nose during an olfactive test
- Explore the world of a family-run parfumery from Grasse since 1926
- Enjoy a lovely scented soap to bring home
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris with a lovely souvenir to bring home!
Fragonard has chosen to retain the spirit of this place steeped in history, which was once a theatre and then a velodrome for the elegant ladies of Paris! From the raw materials of perfume making to the profession of perfume maker, the Museum reveals the secrets of perfume making, as well as a magnificent collection of precious perfume bottles from antiquity to the present day.
Plunge into the atmosphere of a late 19th-century perfume factory. You will discover the world of perfume through a scenography combining distillery and other manufacturing machinery, ancient objects, archive photos and video images of today.
At the beginning of your visit, the Fragonard Perfume Museum is pleased to give you an exclusive creation for this experience: a large fabric pouch, as a souvenir of Paris.
New - temporary exhibition each quarter, Maison Fragonard offers an olfactory exhibition on various themes related to perfume plants.
- Guided visit of the Museum (30 minutes)
- A fabric pouch
- Booklets: Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Personal expenses
5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris-9E-Arrondissement, France
Present your voucher upon arrival
- Open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
- Guided visit available in French or in English
- The starting time indicated during the booking is advisory only. You can visit during the opening hours of the Museum
- Each tour lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Tours are available approximately every 20 minutes
- Last tour is at 5pm
- The visit is wheelchair accessible
- From Monday to Saturday
- 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
Experience Paris from its historic waterway on a 1-hour cruise down the River Seine. Enjoy a small s...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
ligue 1 france: Paris Saint-Germain - Nimes Olympique 23-02-2019 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 7501...
ligue 1 france: Paris Saint-Germain - Marseille 17-03-2019 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Boul...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...