Guided tour of the Fragonard Perfume Museum with a gift in Paris
- Live an enriching experience and learn the secrets of a mythical luxury object: perfume
- Discover one of the largest collections of perfume objects in the world
- Challenge your nose during an olfactive test
- Explore the world of a family-run parfumery from Grasse since 1926
- Enjoy a lovely scented soap to bring home
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris with a lovely souvenir to bring home!
Fragonard has chosen to retain the spirit of this place steeped in history, which was once a theatre and then a velodrome for the elegant ladies of Paris! From the raw materials of perfume making to the profession of perfume maker, the Museum reveals the secrets of perfume making, as well as a magnificent collection of precious perfume bottles from antiquity to the present day.
Plunge into the atmosphere of a late 19th-century perfume factory. You will discover the world of perfume through a scenography combining distillery and other manufacturing machinery, ancient objects, archive photos and video images of today.
At the end of your visit, the Fragonard Perfume House is pleased to offer you one of their latest creations: a pretty scented soap (150 g or 0.33 lb) from its ‘garden’ range that will take you on a discovery of scented plants from France and elsewhere.
- Guided visit of the Museum (30 minutes)
- A complimentary scented soap of 150 g (or 0.33 lb)
5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris-9E-Arrondissement, France
Present your voucher upon arrival
- Open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
- Guided visit available in French or in English
- The starting time indicated during the booking is advisory only. You can visit during the opening hours of the Museum
- Each tour lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Tours are available approximately every 20 minutes
- Last tour is at 5pm
- The visit is wheelchair accessible
- From Monday to Saturday
- 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...