Notre-Dame Cathedral tickets with audioguide
- Priority access at the entrance
- Visit Notre-Dame with an audioguide
- Get an exclusive gift from the Cathedral
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter.
You can make your way directly to the entrance of the Cathedral with skip-the-line access. You will be given the audio guide device at the reception, allowing you to discover the inside and outside of the Notre Dame Cathedral and Treasury and explore the Latin quarter.
Firstly, you will discover the inside of the Cathedral while listening to the commentary on: the Transept, the choir’s Pietà designed by sculptor Nicolas Coustou, the choir with a sculpted wall, the Treasury which houses the holy vessels, ornaments and liturgical books, the silver statue of the Virgin Mary dating back to the 14th century, the chapter house, the nave and the Mays (large paintings) situated in the chapels.
You will then be able to admire the outside of the church with its impressive facade and three large portals, decorated with statues, which give access to the inside of the cathedral through two large wooden doors. You will also catch a glimpse of the famous gargoyles which evacuate the water from the gutters, far away from the wall to avoid it being damaged. You will continue your tour by exploring the Latin quarter: after listening to the commentary on the parvis of the cathedral, it is time to cross the Pont au Double bridge to quai de Montebello. You will bypass square René Viviani to walk along the historical rue Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre in the Sorbonne neighborhood. You will have a look at the Saint Séverin church on rue Saint Jacques and finish your tour with rue Galande.
At the end of the commentated tour, don’t forget to give the audio guide devices back at the Cathedral reception.
- Audio guide available in 7 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese and Japanese
- Commentated tour of the inside and outside of the Cathedral, the Treasury and the Latin quarter
- Skip-the-line direct priority access to security checks at the Cathedral entrance
- Individual interactive map with the audio guide device with an integrated postcard for you to keep
- An exclusive gift from the Cathedral: a static cling window decoration of the stained glass window
- The services of a Tour Guide
- Children (under 12 years old): free
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
Please present your voucher at the entrance of Notre Dame Cathedral. Metro stop: Cité (line 4)
- Make your way to the entrance of the Cathedral with the voucher and proof of identity for the loan of the audio guide device (one proof of identity document per order).
- You’ll be given an exclusive gift from the Cathedral: a static cling window decoration of the stained glass window
- The ticket is free for children under 12
- From Monday to Saturday except special events
Departures: 9:30 AM / 10:30 AM / 2:30 PM / 3:30 PM
- Sunday + December 25th
Departures: 2:30 PM / 3:30 PM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...