Paris City Pass - Free museums, tours and public transport
- Free admission to over 55 top museums and attractions
- Take a free guided tour and a Seine cruise
- Enjoy illimited access to metro, buses, and trains
- Skip-the-line at Louvre, Centre Pompidou, Versailles
- Get discounts on shopping and leisure activities
Save money and time with the Paris City Pass! Enjoy free entrance to more than 55 museums, attractions and exhibitions, illimited access to public transportation, a free tour or cruise on the Seine and many discounts on leisure activities!
In addition, you'll receive a list of worldwide famous attractions, museums and sights, a public transport ticket and a city map with an additional informational brochure to help you planning your trip to Paris.
Paris City Pass includes:
Free admission to museums and exhibitions
- Louvre (+ skip–the–line entry)
- Centre Pompidou (+ skip–the–line entry)
- Musée d’Orsay (+ skip–the–line entry)
- L’Orangerie Paris
- Musée Rodin
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme
- Musée du quai Branly
- Musée de l’Armée (Dome with Napooleon’s Tomb)
- Musée de la Musique
- Musée National des Arts Asiatique – Guimet (National Museum of Asian Arts)
- Musée des Arts Décoratifs
- Espaces Mode et Textile
- Espaces Publicité
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Chapelle expiatiore
- Crypte archéologique du Notre–Dame
- Musée National de la Marine
- Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
- La Cinématique française – Musée du Cinéma
- Musée national Eugéne Delacroix
- Musée Cluny – Musée National du Moyen Âge
- Musée Gustave Moreau
- Musée d’Archéologie nationale Saint–Germain–en–Laye
- Musée National de la Renaissance – Château d’Ecouen
- Musée departmental Maurice Denis
- Musée Condé – Château de Chantilly
- Musée de l‘Ordre de la Libération
Free admissions to famous attractions/buildings and tours:
- Guided walking tour of Montmartre
- Arc de Triomphe – Observation Deck
- Versailles Palace and Museum (+ skip-the-line entry)
- Notre–Dame –Tower & Observation Deck
- Caves du Louvre (museum & wine degustation)
- Musée des Égouts de Paris
- Château de Champs–sur–Marne
- Abbaye royale de Chaalis
- A number of Châteaux (castles)
- Boat–tour on the Seine (including audio comments)
- Walking tour “Art Nouveau” architecture
- Guided tour of the Opéra Garnier
- Guided tour of Stade de France
- Walking tour “Street Art & Flea Market”
- Paris–Story (cinema show)
Special discounts at/on:
- Tickets for Tour Montparnasse
- Exceptional guided walking tours by Visites Spectacles
- GoGo Segway Tours
- Hop-on-hop-off city sightseeing “L’Open Tour” on a double decker bus
- Helicopter flights with Helipass
- Tickets for HintHunt Paris (escape games)
- Souvenirshop PAR’ICI
- Tickets for France Miniature
- Tickets for Musée Grévin Wax Figures
- Shopping at Conciergerie’s Libraire–Boutique
- Shopping at Arc de Triomphe’s Libraire–Boutique
- Tickets for Lido de Paris
- Shopping at Galeries Lafayette + exclusive shopping bag as a gift
- Free admission to 55 museums, exhibitions, and attractions
- Fast track and skip-the-line entry to popular attractions
- Exclusive discounts for tours as well as shopping
- Informational travel brochure with a map of Paris
- Illimted access to metro, buses, and trains
- Personal expenses
12 Rue de Mogador, 75009 Paris
Pick-up your city pass at Galeries Lafayette entrance located 12 rue Mogador in Paris from Monday to Saturday between 9.30 am and 8.30 pm, Sundays 11 am to 7 pm, closed on public holidays
- You'll have to redeem your voucher in central Paris to collect your city pass
- Extra security measures might lead to delays at the security checks even if you have a skip-the-line ticket
- Note that bags (over 16 liters) and suitcases are not allowed at the attractions and that there is no possibility to hand in the mentioned items at the cloakroom
The city pass is valid for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 days depending on the selected option
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Gourmet food, unsurpassed wines, and a tradition of culinary passion are essential to the national c...
Set off for a full day excursion to one of France's most popular and iconic sights, the magnificent ...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...