Sainte Chapelle and Notre-Dame towers skip-the-line tickets
- Direct access to Notre-Dame towers and the Saint-Chapelle
- Get a short historical introduction about the two monuments
- See the Sainte Chapelle stunning stained glass windows
- Go to the top of Notre Dame and meet the famous gargoyles
Enjoy a guided introduction and skip-the-line access to Saint Chapelle and Notre Dame towers, two of the most beautiful and most visited monuments in Paris!
Meet your guide in the heart of Paris for a short walking tour on the Ile de la Cité. Your guide will share the amazing history of the construction as well as the high and low points in the existence of these two jewels of Paris. Don't wait incrowded line and enjou free time and access to the Sainte Chapelle stunning stained glass windows ordered by Saint Louis to house the Crown of Thorns. Then you’ll be escorted right to the front of the long line at the Towers of Notre Dame. There you will climb the spiral stairs right to the top and get close to the famous gargoyles protecting the 800 year old church.
- Skip-The-Line ticket entrance
- Introduction to both monuments
2 Rue Aubé, 75004 Paris, France
- Meet with your guide outside the exit of metro station 'Cité' (line 4)
Meeting point map here
- Please note that there are no elevators in the towers of Notre-Dame
- Tour lasts about 2h30 and will finish at Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
- Full refund for cancellation more than 72hrs before the departure time
- No refunds if 72hours prior the scheduled departure time of the tour
- From April 1st to October 31th 2016
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...