Skip-the-line tickets Palace of Versailles with audioguide
- Skip the lines and go straight into the Palace
- Tour at your own pace with your audioguide
- See the King's Apartments and Hall of Mirrors
- Visit one of the most opulent palaces of France
- Visit the French gardens, sometimes hosting the Musical Gardens or the Musical Fountains Show
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your audioguide. You’ll have the privilege to explore this opulent former home of French kings and queens.
Our hostess will bring you inside the Palace skipping the lines and will provide you with an audioguide. Discover the Palace of Versailles at your own pace from the somptuous Palace ornated appartaments and Hall of Mirrors to the gardens with its massive fountains.
After your visit of the palace, feel free to walk around the gardens. From 2nd April to 31st October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place in the gardens.Your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Palace of Versailles
- Regular entrance to the gardens, including the day shows from 2nd April to 31st October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and some Bank Holydays
- Transportation to/from Versailles
- Drinks and snacks
- Children under 5 years old: free entrance but MUST BE REGISTERED on the booking
- Youth 6-17 years old: reduced fee
- Disabled persons get reduction
GUIDATOURS Agency, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, France
DO NOT go straight to the Palace of Versailles! Meet us at our office located on 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Versailles - right next to the train station. RER C, stop station Gare de Versailles - Chateau Rive Gauche.
- From 2nd April to 31st October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place in the gardens.Your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers with metallic structure are not allowed inside the Palace, only allowed in the gardens.
- Everyday except Monday*
10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm
*except 1st May, December 25th, January 1st and the first Sunday of the month between November and March
Explore the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace with your audiopen and interactive map. Ent...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Meet your guide and follow him to discover the Arc of Triumph, in the middle of the square Place de ...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Experience a guided tour in the most energetic, colourful, lively and cosmopolitan market of Paris: ...