Skip-the-line tickets to Palace and Gardens of Versailles with transportation from Paris
- Enjoy priority entrance at the Palace of Versailles
- Three different pick-up points in central Paris
- Learn about court life before the French Revolution
- Follow in the footsteps of the notorious "Sun King"
- Explore the gardens designed by André Le Notre
Immerse yourself 5 hours in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio guided tour including priority access tickets to the Palace and roundtrip transfers from central Paris (departures points from Gare du Nord, Opéra or Champs-Elysées/Etoile).
Walk through the steps of Louis XIV into a UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonder and delight yourself with the luxury of the Hall of Mirrors and the State Apartments. After the visit of the Palace you'll have free time to discover the massive gardens of the Palace designed by André Le Nôtre.
From April 2nd to October 27th 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: visit of the gardens and Musical or Fountain Show included in the price.
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned coach from several departures points in Central Paris
- "Musical Gardens" and "Fountain Show" included on selected dates (Tuesdays Fridays and Weekends )
- Skip the line ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Informative audio guide available in 11 languages
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children 0-2 years old: free entry
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
83 Rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris, France
Please present this voucher when entering the bus. Make sure to be ready on spot 15 minutes before the departure time.
At 10.10am from Gare du Nord, 83 rue Maubeuge 75010 Paris (next to the bakery)
At 10.30am from Opéra Garnier, 11 avenue de l'Opéra 75001 Paris (next to Big Bus information center)
At 10.50am from Champs-Elysées/Etoile: 2 Avenue Foch 75116 Paris (except on October 13th)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles: Available only on Tuesdays and Fridays from April 2nd to October 29st 2019.
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles: Available only Saturdays and Sundays from April 2nd to October 29st 2019.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Informative audio guide available in 11 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish and Mandarin Chinese)
Everyday (except every Mondays, 1rst May and 14th July).
Departure from Gare du Nord: 10.10am
Departure from Opéra Garnier: 10.30am
Departure from Champs-Elysées/Etoile: 10.50am
Return times from April 1st to October 31st.
Champs-Elysées/Etoile: around 4:50pm
Return times during the rest of the year.
Champs-Elysées/Etoile: around 3:50pm
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Montparnasse Tower and a city tour of Paris by ...
In the heart of the Ile de la Cité, this guided tour will let you discover three wonderful places: t...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Get the most of contemporary and modern art taking this 2-hour guided tour of the Centre Pompidou wi...
Get the most of Paris with a 3-day OpenTour ticket and a Batobus pass! Visit all Paris' major monume...