Visit the secret garden of the Galeries Lafayette
- Enjoy the breathtaking view over Paris
- Discover an innovative agriculture
- Taste products from the farm
- Go back home with local goodies
- Visit a secret place in an unexpected location
In the heart of the Opera district, visit one of the most spectacular gardens in the city: The rooftop garden of the Galeries Lafayette.
Nestled on the roof of the department store, more than 18,000 plants have created a luxurious, restful space far from the hustle and bustle of the boulevards. During your visit, the gardener will fill you in on the secrets of his kitchen garden, letting you sample some of his freshly picked fruit. You can then take some treats from this urban farm home with you to enjoy.
To top it off, enjoy the exclusive view of the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the imposing Garnier Opera House!
- Guided tour
- Food tasting
- Children 6-16 years old: reduced
Rooftop Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris, France
Meet us near "LA PAILLOTE" restaurant. 7th floor of the main building (Dome), on the terrace.
- Adult pricing applies to all participants, adult and child
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If the minimum number of 2 participants is not reached, the supplier can cancel the activity if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Maximum participants: 15
- Visit operated in English (Only in French from the 1st September to 27th october: saturday at 15.00pm)
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Thursday at 4.00pm
Saturday at 11.30am
Only in French from the 1st September to 27th october:
Saturday at 15.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come along for an unforgettable evening showcasing the illuminated sites of Paris, and also enjoy a ...