- Skip the long lines at the entrance with your scheduled entrance time
- Learn all about the Royal Family with your audiopen and interactive map
- Go around in the gardens and enter the spectacular Palace
- Discover the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace
Explore the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace with your audiopen and interactive map. Enter the somptuous Palace, walk around the gardens, see the massive fountains, take amazing pictures of your visit.
Choose the entrance time that better suits your schedule and make your own way to Versailles. Come see us at our office, located at the exit of the train station, 5 min walk from the Palace. Our hostesses will accompany you inside the Palace to skip the lines and provide you with an audiopen and an interactive map. Visit the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace: the somptuous Palace, the ornated appartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the gardens and also Marie Antoinette's Estate including Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and the Queen's hamlet.
From 27th March to 31st October 2018, if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Entrance to the estate of Versailles (Palace-Gardens-Trianon)
- Skip the line access
- Audiopen and map
- Transportation to Versailles
- Personal expenses
- Children under 5 years old: free entrance but MUST BE REGISTERED
- Child 6-17 years old: reduced fee
- Disabled persons get reduction
GUIDATOURS Agency, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles
DO NOT go straight to the Palace of Versailles! Meet us at our office located on 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Versailles - right next to the train station. RER C, stop station Gare de Versailles - Chateau Rive Gauche.
- A deposit of 20 euros is required for the audiopen
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers with metallic structure are not allowed inside the Palace, only allowed in the gardens
- From 27th March to 31st October 2018, if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show !
- Until October : Everyday except Mondays
10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm
- From November : Everyday except Mondays
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles, the most famous reside...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket!As well as ...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Join us on this educational, cultural and fun tour through the beauty of Montmartre. Walk at a leisu...
Discover the magic of Paris by night! The City of Love only becomes more charming when it transforms...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Montparnasse Tower and a city tour of Paris by ...