Yachts de Paris dinner-cruise aboard Don Juan II with drinks included
- Experience an exclusive dinner cruise in an intimate and luxury atmosphere
- Enjoy delicious cuisine by the Chef Guy Krenzer, Double Meilleur Ouvrier de France
- Appreciate the comfort, the elegance and the charm of an authentic yacht
- Enjoy discreet individual service
Come aboard for a gastronomic cruise through the heart of Paris. An experience beyond time in an atmosphere of calm and luxury. Everything here exudes luxury à la française.
Chef Guy Krenzer, twice elected 'Meilleur Ouvrier de France' is pleased to invite you to discover his Cuisine, composed of subtle gastronomic chords in perfect harmony with the wines and champagnes offered on board. Daring associations, a richness of flavors and delicate gustatory touches.
The decor, designed in an Art Deco spirit in collaboration with Pierre Frey, evokes the golden age of transatlantic ocean liners. Luxury, elegance and serenity are, more than ever, the essence of this legendary vessel.
- Cruise in the heart of Paris during 2h45
- Menu including Pre-starter, starter, main course, cheese, dessert, miniature pastries
- Drinks including 1 glass of Champagne + 1 glass of white wine + 1 glass of red wine +water + coffee
- Extras ordered on board
Port Henri IV, 75004 Paris.
Meet us for boarding at Port Henri IV, in front of the #10 Bis. The nearest metro stops are 'Sully Morland' (line 7) or 'Quai de la Rapée' (line 5). Boarding from 7.45pm to 8.15pm.
- Dress code: smart casual, no shorts, t-shirts
- Parking available
- Limousine transfer on request
Boarding from 7.45pm to 8.15pm
Cruise from 8.30pm 11.15pm
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...
Roland Garros - SL: Quarter Finals 03-06-2020 17 Avenue de la Porte d'Auteuil, 75016 Paris, France E...