Bike tour of Lapa and downtown Rio de Janeiro
- Listen to your guide's explanations and anecdotes and learn more about Rio
- Do a 5h bike tour along the beautiful beaches of Botafogo, Praia Vermelha, and Urca
- Visit the center of Rio on a bike and see many famous historical landmarks
- Get lost with your guide in Lapa, the bohemian district of Rio and see the Selarón Steps
Join this comprehensive biking tour in downtown Rio and discover numerous natural and historical attractions in 5 hours. Start the tour at Copacabana, one of the most famous beaches in the world, and follow your guide all over down. On this tour you will:
- bike through the scenic neighborhood of Botafogo, Praia Vermelha, and Urca
- ride along Botafogo’s beach and see amazing views of the Sugarloaf Mountain
- Flamengo’s Park: Estácio de Sá’s Monument, Flamengo’s Beach and the Museum of Modern Art
- see the historical center of Rio and the Imperial House, presenting all the relevant facts of Brazilian history
- see historical attractions such as Candelária’s Church, Tiradentes Square
- ride through the streets, squares and buildings that are part of the Brazilian history and describe it chronologically
- head to Lapa, the traditional bohemian district of Rio, and visit the worldwide famous Selarón Steps and the archeduct
- stop at Cinelândia where you will discuss the history of the square and the surrounding buildings' importance with your guide
- Professional tour guide
- Bike and equipment
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Departure point: on Rua Carvalho de Mendonça, 24, In Copacabana
- It is recommended you wear light clothes and walking shoes. If you want you can also bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- This tour is available on Saturday and Sunday
- Departure time: 9.00am
- Ending time: 2.00pm
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...