Full-day Rio de Janeiro guided walking tour
- Get to know the best, most famous spots in the city on a full on, full day Rio tour
- Discover the unique and lovely Bohemian district of Santa Teresa
- Experience the reality of life in the favela shantytowns
- Check out the Christ the Redeemer statue, one of the new Seven Wonders of the Modern World
- See where Michael Jackson’s Rio music video was filmed
- Treat yourself to some of most amazing views Rio has to offer, including Guanabara Bay and Botafago
Don't know what to do with a full day in Rio? How does a visit to Christ the Redeemer, time at a favela, and a ride on Rio's last remaining tram sound? Join this Rio de Janeiro tour to see the world-famous diversity of Brazil's second largest city.
- Round trip subway ticket
- Tram ride fare
- Christ Statue entrance fee
Copacabana Palace Hotel - Avenida Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001 – Right by the statue outside the hotel!
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...