- Listen to an amazing Samba band
- Enjoy the sunset and the views of the illuminated city at night
- Drink fresh Caipirinhas, the Brazilian national cocktail
Experience a unique afternoon on the top of the Vidigal Favela in Rio de Janeiro! Listen to an amazing live Samba band, enjoy a beautiful sunset and take in breathtaking views of the illuminated city at night, all while drinking fresh Caipirinhas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pick-up is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...