Live samba in Vidigal Favela
- Listen to an amazing Samba band
- Enjoy the sunset and the views of the illuminated city at night
- Drink fresh Caipirinhas, the Brazilian national cocktail
Experience a unique afternoon on the top of the Vidigal Favela in Rio de Janeiro! Listen to an amazing live Samba band, enjoy a beautiful sunset and take in breathtaking views of the illuminated city at night, all while drinking fresh Caipirinhas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pick-up is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarl...
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...