Egyptian Museum with Turin 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tickets
- Skip the long lines and enter the Egyptian Museum at any time
- Hop on and off your 24 or 48-hour bus as many times as you want
- Discover Turin from another point of view
Immerse yourself in ancient Egypt with a visit to one of the most beautiful museums in Turin. The Egyptian Museum in Turin offers an extensive collection of ancient relics, papyrus, mummies, sarcophagi and more.
With this package you'll save time and money: you can enter the Egyptian Museum at any time of the day, skipping the admission queues!
Hop on and off the bus and see Turin from a new point of view with your Turin City Sightseeing® open bus ticket. You'll admire this beautiful city with three tour routes so that you can explore every hidden corner.
- Hop-on hop-off Turin City Sightseeing® ticket 24 or 48 hours
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Egyptian Museum for adults over 18
- Pick-up service
City Sightseeing Torino, Piazza Castello / Via Po, 10123 Turin (TO), Italy
Before getting to the Egyptian Museum, remember to exchange your voucher. This can be done directly on board any Turin City Sightseeing® bus. Check the Turin CitySightseeing stops HERE. You will get assistance at Ticket Point City Sightseeing Torino (Piazza Castello / Via Po).
- The ticket for the Museum can be used at any time of the day without the need of booking a specific time schedule
- Line A 24h will be operating from 4 November 2019 to 31 March 2020
- Line A + B 24h and Line A + B + C 48h are operational from April 1st 2019 to November 3rd 2019
- Rates for children under 18 years of age do not include the 'Skip The Line' ticket to the Egyptian Museum. For children from 5 to 17 years of age it is possible to buy the ticket directly at the museum; children will be able to skip the line together with their parents (provided with our 'Skip The Line' tickets) and then go to the ticket offices of the museum and buy their reduced ticket
- For children under 18 years of age it is possible to buy online the 'only bus' rate, valid only for the City Sightseeing Torino 24/48h service
Egyptian Museum - opening hours:
- Monday: from 09.00am to 2.00pm
- Tuesday-Sunday: from 09.00am to 6.30pm
- Check the Turin CitySightseeing timetable here or check the photo gallery
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
A day and a night of music, arts and atmospheres. > firstname.lastname@example.org > + 39-3420602941 Produc...
NEW YEAR 2020 | 12 HOURS NO STOP | AUDIODROME | 2 SALT Opening hours 22.00 Be bad or be good? BE UNI...
More info to how ... Genres: House,Techno,Electro Lines Up: Dj Masda,OMAR,FRANZOH,BAKKED,Simone Faye...
••• HALF A WEEK ••• The week starts halfway. When the end still seems far away, when the weekend is ...
Saturday 14 December 2019 GENAU pres. Anthony Linell aka Abdulla Rashim (Northern Electronics / SE) ...