The private tour starts from Piazza Castello, where you can see two famous historic cafes decorated in Art Nouveau style - the Caffe Baratti & Milano and the Caffe Mulassano. The walk will then continue through the streets of the historic center, to see how the Art Nouveau fits into the "fabric" of the Baroque capital. You'll be fascinated by the history of how, at the end of the XIX century, the new industrial aristocracy started to rule a city that, having lost its role as capital, is transforming itself in search of a new identity.
Private tour of Turin's Liberty style
Availability: every day of the week
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover the fascinating symbols of the Liberty style in Turin
- Visit Piazza Castello and spot the famous Liberty-style historic cafés
- Learn everything about the fascinating history of how Turin lost its role as a capital
What to expect
- private tour
- expert tour guide
What's not included
- food & drinks
- entrance to the palaces
Galleria Subalpina (Piazza Castello, 215, Torino)
Meet your guide in Piazza Castello, in front of Cinema Romano.
What to remember
- Please note that this tour happens only outside, therefore only external comments to the sites will be provided. In case you decide to visit any palaces in particular, you can buy the tickets on the spot (after asking your guide if they can organise that visit).
- Every day at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.