- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Take pictures for the Emirates Palace hotel
- Walk through the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village
- Stop for lunch break at the shopping mall
- Stop for pictures outside the Ferrari world
Discover Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates, by visiting the most important sightseeing places during your tour. On this tour you'll drive along the highway from Dubai passing the largest port in the world and the new projects on the way. When you arrive in Abu Dhabi you'll head straight to Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque where you'll explore the inside and see the largest carpet in the world and some equisite chandeliers. You'll drive on through the city and stop for pictures outside of the Emirates Palace hotel.
You'll then walk through the Abu Dhabi heritage village where you can take pictures of the city skylines and buy your gifts from the souvenir shops. After an hour lunch break at the shopping mall you'll then drive on through the Corniche road passing by the skyscrapers and the new buildings towards the Yas island where you will stop for pictures at the Ferrari World before heading back to Dubai.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Full-day tour with English or German speaking guide
- Visit to the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Bottle of water during the tour
- Lunch or drinks
- Entrance to the Emirates Palace hotel or Ferrari world
- Souvenirs or private expenses
Unnamed Road - Abu Dhabi - Об'єднані Арабські Емірати
Your hotel lobby in Dubai City only
Very important :The Mosque has dress code
- Please wear appropriate clothing. Modest and conservative comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent
- Intimate behavior such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are not allowed in the entire mosque area
- There is a check point at the mosque entrance with a scanning machine
- Men must wear long trousers (no shorts). Men are not allowed to show any tattoos
- Women must be fully covered (very long trousers and very long shirts or pullovers)
- Pick up from Deira Dubai hotels is between 08.00 - 08.30am
- Pick up from Bur Dubai hotels and Sheikh Zayed road hotels is between 08.15 - 08.45am
- Pick up from Jumeirah hotels and Barsha hotels is between 08.30 - 09.00am
- Pick up from Palm island hotels , JBR hotels, JLT hotels is between 08.45 - 09.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...