- Enjoy a wonderful trekking on a camel through the desert
- Admire the flora and fauna of the desert
- Watch the magical sunset and smoke shisha at the Bedouin camp
A short drive from Dubai takes you to the edge of the desert to embark for an exciting trip on a camel. A Bedouin will greet you and will guide you through the mysterious dunes. Along the trek you will see the flora and fauna of the desert and if lucky, desert foxes or desert gerbils that are most famous for looking like ‘mini kangaroos’. An hour of camel trekking over the dunes will take us into the heart of the desert to watch the magical sunset at your private sunset lounge. The sun will gradually disappear behind the dunes and you will see the sky turning in beautiful shades of orange, yellow and pink. Several stops to take pictures will be made and once arrived at the Bedouin camp you can smoke Shisha.
- 1 hour camel trekking
- Several stops to take pictures
- Shisha smoking at the Bedouin camp
- 2 Way transfer from Dubai only
- Dinner dining
Bedouin Oasis Camp - Close to Banyan Tree Al Wadi, Emirates Road, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this activity
- Booking should be made at least 48 hours in advance and subject to availability
- Trip cancellation or amendment should be informed within 48 hours otherwise no refund will be given and the charge is 100%
- Pregnant women, people with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions are not recommended to do this activity
- Dress Code: casual clothes are advised
- Children should be 5 years and above
- Children under 6 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
Daily: at 4pm and at 5pm
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...
Hiring a private luxury yacht is not the only option available now! There is good news for couples, ...