- See one of the world’s largest suspended aquariums
- Discover fascinating marine life at the Underwater Zoo
- Visit the Rainforest and the Rocky Shore
- Enjoy indoor ice skating at the Dubai Mall’s Ice Rink
- Take a full-day and see the best of Dubai's top attractions
Enjoy a day of fun on your visit to the Dubai Aquarium. Marvel at the variety of underwater life as you walk along the Aquarium Tunnel and experience the facility’s ecological zones. Head to the indoor Olympic-sized ice rink afterwards for a 2-hour skating session.
On this tour you'll see the 10 million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, is one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world. It is home to thousands of aquatic animals, including 400 sharks and rays. It also boasts the largest collection of sand tiger sharks in the world.
The Guinness World Record-winning acrylic panel in front of the aquarium tank provides free viewing to the public from all 3 levels of the Dubai Mall. Its 48 meter walk-through tunnel features 270-degree views from 11 meters below the surface of the tank. You can choose to go on an optional glass-bottom boat ride, which will give you unique views of the tank from beneath your feet. If you want to experience a dip in the tank you can opt for a cage snorkeling experience. If you’re feeling adventurous you can add a shark dive to your program. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will bring you within inches of a large variety of sharks and rays.
The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo recreate the fascinating marine environment in near-perfect detail and gives you the opportunity to walk right through it. Located on the ground floor of the Dubai Mall, the 48-meter-long Aquarium Tunnel takes you 11 meters under the surface. Watch divers feed the sharks and rays and meet an aquarium educator who will share secrets of these amazing underwater animals with you.
Continue your journey into the aquatic world at the Underwater Zoo, where you’ll learn more about the amazing creatures that inhabit the rivers and the oceans. Located on Level 2, above the Aquarium Tank, the Underwater Zoo leads you through 3 ecological zones. See otters, piranha, Humboldt penguins, Caiman crocodiles, lionfish, giant spider crabs, seahorses, garden eels, archerfish, arapaima, water rats, paddlefish, cichlids, and many more aquatic animals in 40 individual displays.
Imagine walking along the banks of a pristine river bed surrounded by some of the most incredible freshwater animals alive. Meet up with dangerous piranha, giant catfish, playful otters, water rats, and more! This is where the land meets the sea – a rugged, harsh environment where only the tough survive. Visit a Humboldt penguin colony and see a number of giant spider crabs. If you don't mind getting your hands wet, you can also reach out and touch some of the more hardy rock pool inhabitants.
Finally, set your spirit free on ice at the Dubai Mall's new sensational Olympic-sized ice rink. Whether you want to learn to skate, perfect your technique, play ice hockey, socialize with friends, or just have a great time, this spectacular venue is the coolest place to hang out, any time of the year.
- Round-trip transfers between Dubai city hotels and the Dubai Mall
- Admission to the Underwater Zoo
- Admission to the Dubai Aquarium Tunnel
- Admission to the Dubai Mall Ice Rink (2-hour public ice skating session)
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Glass-bottom boat ride ticket (Underwater Zoo)
- Transfers from Jabel Ali or other emirates
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai for pick-up.
- Optional activities incur additional charges
- Hotel pick-up time is between 9.30am and 10.00am
- Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is open daily 10.00am-12.00am
- Dubai Ice Rink opening hours:
- Sunday-Wednesday public sessions: 10.00am-12.00pm; 12.15pm-2.15pm; 2.30pm-4.30pm; 5.30pm-7.30pm, 8.00pm-10.00pm
- Thursday public sessions: 11.15am-1.15pm; 1:30pm-3:30pm, 5.00pm-7.15pm; 7.45pm-10.00pm
- Friday and Saturday public sessions: 5.00pm-7.15pm; 7.45pm-10.00pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...