Hop aboard the glass enclosed contemporary dhow which keeps the traditions alive offering stunning views of new Dubai. Waken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of Dubai Water Canal where the Dhow combines the best of culinary delights with a glimpse of new Dubai.
On arrival you will be greeted with Gahwah (Arabic coffee) accompanied by some assorted chilled refreshments and dates. You will be then escorted to your table where you will be served with welcome drinks. Feel the flip-flap of waves and the all-pervading romance as you soak up the cities bustling atmosphere from a distance along with soothing Arabic music or simply experience and indulge in the peace and tranquility of the creek waters.
You will catch the fountain show at Dubai Festival City Mall before you are served the starters. Next, a sumptuous feast with Arabic appetizers, grilled meat, fresh salads and delicious Arabic sweets await you as you glide further along accompanied by hot beverages. Get ready to be mesmerized as an enchanting Tanoura artist spins his well-lit costume to liven up your evening. Also on your route you will be able to see from the comfort of the dhow:
- Business Bay & D1 Tower in the distance
- Creek Harbour
- Jadaf Dubai- Dhow building yard (Heritage Site)
- Ras Al Khor Bird Sanctuary (birds are visible during low tides)
- Skyline of Dubai (Sheikh Zayed Road)
- Dubai design district, Business Bay area and Downtown area
- Burj Khalifa
- Al Habtoor City (JW Marriott Marquis, W Hotel, Westin Hotel)
- Dubai Water Canal bridge