- Experience the fascinating contrasts of modern Dubai and its rich past
- Explore Dubai Museum that depicts the city's history as an important pearl diving and trading center
- Visit Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai's largest mosque and a wonderful example of Islamic architecture
- See the Palace of Sheikh Mohammed, the ruler of Dubai in the Zabeel area
- Wander the bustling alleys of the gold and spice souks in the commercial center of Deira
- Cruise along the Dubai Creek with a buffet dinner, live entertainment and panoramic views
- Hotel transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle included in the package
Enjoy two Dubai must-dos in a single day. The adventure begins when you are picked up in the afternoon at your hotel in Dubai by an air-conditioned coach. As you drive along Jumeirah Beach Road, with exclusive residential neighborhoods of villas, mansions and palaces set on the coast of the Persian Gulf, you will get a glimpse of the enormous wealth in vibrant Dubai.
The first stop will be at the marvelous Jumeirah Mosque, the largest in the city and a wonderful example of Islamic architecture. Built in the medieval tradition with the interior decorated with elaborate Arabic calligraphy, it is one of few mosques in the city open for visits by non-Muslims. Special tours are conducted to help promote the understanding of Islam and guides are happy to answer your questions. After a short break, you will continue your journey to the Zabeel area, an impressive part of Dubai, to see the palace of Sheikh Mohammed, the ruler of Dubai. The palace is located among many other majestic and opulent residences.
Next you’ll stop at the banks of the Creek, where you’ll catch sight of the amazing skyline of Dubai. This is the perfect opportunity to take photographs of a modern metropolis with its splendid architecture. Just a few minutes away is the Al Fahidi Fort (Dubai Museum), a museum that records the city’s past as an important pearl diving and trading center. Built in 1787, the fort is the oldest existing building in Dubai. The museum first opened in 1971 with presentations of the traditional way of life in Dubai. It includes local antiquities as well as artifacts from African and Asian countries that traded with Dubai.
By Abra, a type of a water taxi, you’ll reach the opposite bank of the Creek, a suburb called Deira, the commercial center of Dubai. Here you can mix and mingle with merchants of all origins in the bustling alleys of the gold and spice souks. You will experience the amazing contrast of a city with traditional shopping juxtaposed with those of the modern world.
After your tour, you’ll board a traditional wooden dhow for an unforgettable trip along Dubai Creek. During your cruise, enjoy a delicious onboard buffet dinner with music and entertainment. At the end of your delightful evening, you’ll return via air-conditioned coach to your Dubai hotel.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- English-speaking guide for city tour
- 2-hour Dubai Creek cruise
- Internatinal buffet dinner
- Soft drink and mineral water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Alcoholic beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking
- Please make sure you are waiting in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before that time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- The maximum waiting time for the hotel pick-up is 10 minutes. The driver has to leave after the time has elapsed
- Cancellation or refund is not allowed if you miss your pick-up time
- Hotel pick-up is approximately at 2.30 pm
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, please contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...
Hiring a private luxury yacht is not the only option available now! There is good news for couples, ...