Dubai Creek floating restaurant dinner cruise with roundtrip transfer
- Toast to the evening with a glass of wine or beer
- Spend an elegant evening on a dinner cruise
- Enjoy roundtrip transfers from your hotel
- Pass the illuminated Maktoum Bridge, Twin Tower and Grand Mosque
On your floating restaurant dinner cruise you will enjoy a magical evening along the Dubai Creek. First you well be picked up from your Dubai hotel and taken to the boarding dock. As you board a magnificent vessel with a wooden hull and Arabic styling you will be welcomed with a red carpet entrance, hot and cold towel, Arabic coffee and dates, then an attendant will show you to your designated seats. The lower deck is glass covered and air conditioned and it is like a smart restaurant with a buffet dinner laid at one end and a well endowed beverage counter at the other. The upper deck is covered and wide opened with seats and central majlis seating for you to lounge.
Just sit back, relax, enjoy the 2-hour cruisw and see the landmarks of the Dubai creek such as Maktoum Bridge, Grand Mosque, Rolex Tower, Floating Bridge and many more. Savor a delectable 5-star international dinner buffet made by experienced chefs with a complimentary glass of house wine or beer.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Fish skewers with lemon sauce
- Grilled beef in BBQ sauce
- Butter chicken
- Lamb cabsa
- Roasted potatoes
- Vegetable lasagna
- Boiled vegetables
- Bread basket
- Lentil soup
- Sweetcorn salad
- Chicken hawaiian salad
- Greek salad
- Russian salad
- Apple crumble
- Mango mousse
- Fruit salad
- Cream caramel
- Fresh fruit basket
- One glass of house wine or beer
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- 5-star international dinner buffet
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and water
- Tanoura show
- Souvenir photos
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-4): free
- Children (5-11): reduced
You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your reservation.
- Pick-up time hours: Sheikh Zayed, Marina, JLT, Al Barsha 1 and Heights, The Palm (6.00-6.30pm); Deira (7.00-7.30am), Bur Dubai (6.30-6.45pm)
- Dress code: modest dress
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Hotel pick-up: 6.00-7.30pm
- Departure: 8.00pm
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...