- Challenge gravity and fly like a super hero
- Feel the adrenaline rush
- Experience one of the newest water sports
Bump your adrenaline with a flying experience with the new water Jetovator, a new water sports device, which is just like riding a bicycle.
The Jetovator sessions for beginners last for 30 mins, and you'll have 10 minutes of instructions provided by a professional instructor to ensure that you enjoy your experience and fly safely. Your instructor will assist you and manage the power according to your skill level. Once you’re comfortable on the device, the instructor will help you to start learning new tricks such as sinning, moving right and left. You will also have the choice of taking beautiful photos with the charming JBR beach background.
- Life Jacket
- Hotel transfers
Jumeirah Beach Residence - Beach Walk - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will meet at Hydro Sport at JBR beach in front of the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
- Booking requests will be confirmed within 24 hours
- JBR beach is a public beach and it's one of Dubai's highlights, it is recommended to bring towels, water and your own camera as the skyline view is picture-perfect
- Participants aged between 12 and 16 years old must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- Participants must know basic swimming
- Bookings are non-cancellable and no-shows will be fully charged
- Operates daily from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Request your preferred time and your booking will be confirmed within 24 hours
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...