- Enjoy the sights of Dubai Marina in the evening when all the attractions are illuminated
- Cruise by the skyscrapers in a traditional dhow
- Savor a sumptuous 5-star international buffet dinner on board
Climb aboard a traditional dhow for a two-hour cruise and view the fascinating skyline and scenery of Dubai. This marina dinner cruise starts at 8.30pm and ends at 10.30pm. During the two hours, guests can savor the luxurious 5-star international buffet dinner accompanied by a selection of soft beverages, while cruising in the artificial canal city, built along the Arabian Gulf Shoreline.
This cruise offers the most prominent sights of lit-up skyscrapers and surrounding residences around the Marina, this includes the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, the Dubai Marina Mall, a conglomerate of five-star hotels, and other fascinating buildings. You will be dropped back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Red-carpet welcome
- Fresh towels, Arabic dates and coffee upon arrival
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic)
- Two hours cruising including a 5-star buffet dinner with soft beverages
- Background music (popular Arabic and English songs) while having dinner
- Return transfers from/to any hotel/apartment in Dubai
- Alcoholic beverages
You will be picked up from your hotel or apartment and brought to Dubai Marina where the cruise starts. Please specify your accommodation details during booking.
- Your booking will be confirmed within 24 hours
- Boarding at 8.00pm
- Cruising from 8.30pm to 10.30pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...