Full-day Abu Dhabi tour with lunch from Dubai
- Take a tour of the capital of the UAE
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the biggest mosque in the world
- Enjoy a photo-stop at Emirates palace
- Admire the Abu Dhabi Downtown with its skyline view from corniche
This guided tour will give you an extensive view of Abu Dhabi and the island on which it stands. The tour will have its first stop at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which is one of the largest mosques in the world with an astonishing 40,000 worshippers. Reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty. The mosque is built as a monument to consolidate Islamic culture and a prominent center of Islamic sciences. The tour will head towards “Abu Dhabi Downtown” and the visit of Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and customary daily activities of the Arabs before the oil discovery. Afterwards we will be driving through the impressive Abu Dhabi cornice area to get experience the magnificent skyline landmarks view of Abu Dhabi. Then enjoy a photo-stop at the “Emirates Palace” a real iconic Abu Dhabi landmark hotel. We will then move towards the Saadiyat Island (a man made island) where the LOUVRE museum and GUGGENHEIM museum construction project is on going. The tour will continue with a visit to the Yas Island, a merging entertainment destination. Yas Island is home to the state-of-the-art FORMULA 1 Yas Marina Circuit. And it houses as well the world’s biggest indoor theme park “Ferrari World.” After having a short stop at Yas Island the tour will head back towards Dubai.
- Pick up/drop off from hotel
- Guided tour
- Shopping expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children 3-8 years old: reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel.
- Women visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and cannot wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours: Monday-Thursday and Saturday 9.00am-1.00p/ 5:00pm-9:00p and Fridays 5:00pm-9:00pm. Closed Sundays
- During the month of Ramadan lunch will not be applicable
- Every day except for Friday
- Hotel pick-up at approximately 9.00am
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...