Historical Spirit of Dubai private tour with optional Burj Khalifa tickets
- Experience Dubai's rich history and traditions
- Cruise across Dubai Creek in a traditional Abra water taxi
- Spark your senses as you pass through the Gold and Spice Souks
- Take a visit to the Etihad Museum
- Start your tour as you land or before take off with an optional airport pick-up/drop-off
This is a must-do tour that takes you on an adventure to discover Dubai's history and tradition. Enjoy a private guide as you explore this exciting city. See Dubai by day or by night by choosing between the morning or evening tour. On your tour you will visit the Eithad Museum to learn about the Founding Fathers of the UAE as well as cross through the heart of Dubai along the Dubai Creek in local style on a traditional water taxi, an Abra. You will also be able to see many iconic landmarks, including:
- Sheikh Rashid guest house, the late ruler and Father of Dubai
- The 1971 Emirates Union House
- The legendary Gold Souk and the colorful Spice Market
- The Historical Shandagha
- The Heritage Village
- Hotel or airport pick-up/ drop-off
- Expert guide
- Entry tickets to Etihad Museum
- Private transport in traditional Abra water taxi
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa tickets (optional)
- Children under 3 years old are free
You will be picked up directly from your Dubai hotel or airport. Please provide your hotel or flight information when making your reservation.
The ticket option "Private tour with At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket" includes levels 124 and 125
- Burj Khalifa entrance during morning tour is approximately 1.30pm
- Burj Khalifa entrance during afternoon tour is approximately 5.30pm (prime hour)
- This tour operates twice daily
- Morning departure: 9.00am
- Afternoon departure: 2.30pm
On this tour of modern Dubai you will be driven to all of the main attractions along with an expert ...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
Dubai is a city of contrasts. From the twisting alleys, historic mosques and markets to the man-made...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Despite Dubai's origin and tradition, the city is well known for being able to up to date with its m...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
Experience the nostalgia of old Dubai during a walk through the important heritage sites. You will s...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Imagine floating in the skies one kilometer above the Dubai desert sands on a hot air balloon ride w...
On this 2-hour walking tour, we will walk through Downtown Dubai. The tour focuses on record-breakin...