Historical Spirit of Dubai private tour with optional Burj Khalifa tickets
- Experience Dubai's rich history and traditions
- Cruise across Dubai Creek in a traditional Abra water taxi
- Spark your senses as you pass through the Gold and Spice Souks
- Take a visit to the Etihad Museum
- Start your tour as you land or before take off with an optional airport pick-up/drop-off
This is a must-do tour that takes you on an adventure to discover Dubai's history and tradition. Enjoy a private guide as you explore this exciting city. See Dubai by day or by night by choosing between the morning or evening tour. On your tour you will visit the Eithad Museum to learn about the Founding Fathers of the UAE as well as cross through the heart of Dubai along the Dubai Creek in local style on a traditional water taxi, an Abra. You will also be able to see many iconic landmarks, including:
- Sheikh Rashid guest house, the late ruler and Father of Dubai
- The 1971 Emirates Union House
- The legendary Gold Souk and the colorful Spice Market
- The Historical Shandagha
- The Heritage Village
Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation.
- Hotel or airport pick-up/ drop-off
- Expert guide
- Entry tickets to Etihad Museum
- Private transport in traditional Abra water taxi
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa tickets (optional)
- Children under 3 years old are free
You will be picked up directly from your Dubai hotel or airport. Please provide your hotel or flight information when making your reservation.
The ticket option "Private tour with At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket" includes levels 124 and 125
- Burj Khalifa entrance during morning tour is approximately 1.30pm
- Burj Khalifa entrance during afternoon tour is approximately 5.30pm (prime hour)
Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation
- This tour operates twice daily
- Morning departure: 9.00am
- Afternoon departure: 2.30pm
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...