Iconic 12-min helicopter tour of Dubai
- See a panoramic view of The Palm Jumeirah
- Be awed by the view of Burj Al Arab from the sky
- Get a closer look at the World Islands
Take off from the helipad at Dubai Police Academy and experience mesmerizing sites of the Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis from the trunk of the Palm. As your aerial tour continues you get to fly above the astonishing Dubai beaches and the Burj Al Arab. Be adorned with the views of the amazing architectural masterpiece, Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Canal, the Godolphin and other artistically built infrastructures at the Business Bay. You will then return towards Dubai Marina with unforgettable memories of Dubai.
You can also choose a private tour for a maximum of five people to share the views with your closest friends or family and/or choose the roundtrip transfer for a convenient hotel pick-up/drop-off service.
- 12-minute helicopter tour
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
153 Umm Suqeim St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will meet at the helipad at Dubai Police Academy.
- All passengers must arrive one hour prior to flight time
- Wear light clothing
- Child policy: Only children of above 16 kgs are allowed on board the aircraft
- Kindly present ID or Passport copy for boarding procedures
- Camera lens should be less than 400 mm
- Selfie sticks and tablets are strictly not allowed on the flight
- Tours operate daily departing between 8.00am-5.00pm
- The time of departure is subject to change. The exact time will be confirmed prior to your flight
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...