- Experience the desert during a jeep drive
- Stop in a traditional Bedouin camp in the dunes for drinks
- See a camel farm and discover typical local arts and designs
- Feast on a traditional BBQ dinner and enjoy a Tanoura show
A 'must do' tour in Dubai that takes you on a drive through the dunes, ride a camel, henna tattoos, and so much more. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and live entertainment before heading back to your hotel.
Leave the crowds of Dubai behind on this Jeep safari tour into the desert. Your safari guides will drive you in a 4x4 Jeep vehicle over the expansive sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. As the sun sets over the dunes, head to the Bedouin campsite for a traditional welcome with Arabic Coffee and dates.
Settle in with Bedouin-style seating and enjoy an aromatic Shisha water pipe before heading off to visit a camel farm. You'll have the chance to enjoy camel rides, view local sand art, and admire the traditional Arabic attire and work of henna designers.
Feast on a traditional BBQ dinner with grilled meats, fresh salads, and delicious local sweets, while watching belly dancing. Following dinner there will be a Tanoura dance show; enjoy watching this amazing whirling dervish dance, a folk tradition of the Middle East.
Your desert camp experience also includes a free 15 minute tour of the camp in Quad/ATV/Buggy transportation as well, before you head back to Dubai.
- • Pick-up and drop off at Dubai hotels (Pick-up is not available from private residences, meeting point must be a hotel in Dubai)
- • Camel farm visit and camel rides
- • Traditional Arabic snacks and warm beverages
- • BBQ dinner with salads and soft drinks
- • Belly dancing
- • Tanoura show
- Alcoholic beverages
176-192 Tulip St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- You will be picked up from your hotel
- A voucher is required to be shown on arrival at the museum. You can choose to print it and present it at the front desk upon arrival or to show it on your smartphone as mobile vouchers are accepted too
- Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking
- This tour requires a minimum age for kids of 4 years
- The pick-up time from your hotel is 3pm
- Times may vary depending in the location of your hotel
- Drop-off time at your hotel is 9.30pm
Go on a unique morning combo tour with a quad bike safari, camel rides, sand boarding and a visit to...
Have you ever dreamed of flying in a helicopter and of seeing the world from up high? This tour is f...
Your experience starts when you meet with one of our experienced skydiving instructors. The instruct...
When traveling in the United Arab Emirates, there is one thing that you should know. Dubai is not on...
An evening Dubai Safari is an unforgettable experience that will let you escape from the hustle of t...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai will take you to all of the Emirates capital's must-see sights, ...
Take off from the helipad at Dubai Police Academy and experience mesmerizing sites of the Palm Jumei...
Choose one of the hourly departures on Dubai’s most popular water tour that is great for families, c...
When traveling to Dubai, a cruise in the Dubai Creek to enjoy a romantic night and take in the sun s...