Musandam Khasab full-day cruise from Dubai
- See the rugged coastal mountains from a traditional wooden dhow boat
- Take a dip in the refreshing water or go snorkeling
- Cruise around the Norway of Arabia, as it is often referred because of the spectacular fjords
Discover the captivating scenery on a traditional wooden dhow cruise and dip into the water for a refreshing swim or snorkelling session, before enjoying the lunch buffet. Built in the 17th century by the Portuguese, Khasab is often referred to as the Norway of Arabia since this part of the Musandam Peninsula in the Sultanate of Oman features spectacular fjords slicing from the Strait of Hormuz through the rugged coastal mountains. It’s also possible to see dolphins frolicking through the azure waters, so keep your camera close for some great shots.
- Return transfer from Dubai
- Six-hour cruise
- Soft drinks, water, coffee and tea
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Total tour duration is 12 hours; cruise duration is six hours
- Minimum of two adults per booking
- Passengers should carry their original passport with six months validity
- The following Nationalities can cross teh UAE-Oman boarder without having pre-arranged visa. People of other nationalites can not take the trip
- 44 Approved countries updated Jan 8, 2017: Austria, Australia, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechensteini, Luthuania, Luxembourg, Malalaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland United Kingdom, and United States of America
- If the immigration department at the boarder find any issues for a passenger who can not cross the boarder, he/she should find her own way of transportation to come back to Dubai
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Operates daily from 6.00am to 6.00pm
- Hotel pick-up is between 6.00am and 6.30am
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...