Private tour of Abu Dhabi from Dubai with car and driver
- Visit the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Stop for pictures at Emirates palace hotel
- Drive through the Corniche road
- Explore the heritage village
- Stop for a photo at Ferrari world
In a private car with your own personal driver your journey to Abu Dhabi from Dubai will take you past the largest port in the world, Jebel Ali port, located next to the biggest free zone in the Middle East.
Once you arrive in Abu Dhabi, you will be driven to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, you'll explore the interior and exterior of this incredible building before you drive towards the city centre for a photo stop outside the Emirates palace hotel.
From there you'll head towards the Abu Dhabi heritage village where you will see the design of the markets and take pictures of the skyline which are located on the Corniche road.
You'll have free time at the shopping mall to enjoy your lunch break on your own. After you'll drive through the Corniche road passing by the skyscrapers towards Yas island where you will stop at the Ferrari park for pictures from outside before you drive back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car with driver for up to 5 people
- Bottled water
- 8 hour tour from Dubai
- Lunch or private expenses
- Entrance to the Emirates palace hotel
- Entrance to Ferrari world
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai for pick-up
- Please wear appropriate clothing. Modest and conservative comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent
- Intimate behavior such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are not allowed in the entire mosque area
- There is a check point at the mosque entrance with a scanning machine
- Men must wear long trousers (no shorts). Men are not allowed to show any tattoos
- Women must be fully covered (very long trousers and very long shirts or pullovers)
Pick-up from Dubai hotel at 09.00am
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...