- Book now through August 31st and pick-up a FREE Budget SIM (500MB+20min)
- Go dune bashing in Lahbab desert with high dunes
- Capture the perfect sunset from the top of desert dunes
- Savor a delicious BBQ dinner buffet at a bedouin-style camp
- Watch not one, but three exciting dance shows at the camp
- Ride a camel in the desert and have your hands painted with henna
- Take a photo with an Arabian falcon
Your six-hour desert safari tour will take you to Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab’ located approximately 50 kilometres from city. Lahbab has a unique desert landscape mainly due to its silky red color sand and its towering dune heights which provide picture-perfect views of the desert surrounding. This tour is perfect for adventure seekers, families, couples and solo travelers who are looking for a unique tour which combines fun, adventure, nature and culture at the same time.
Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel in a 4x4 Land Cruiser, once picking up all the guests (all vehicles can accommodate up to six people) you will drive towards Lahbab. The drive will take almost 45 minutes to get to Lahbab. In the meantime, you can enjoy interesting views of Dubai from the car window as you leave the urban city with tall skyscrapers and shopping malls and drive through old dusty towns on the outskirts of Dubai to a completely isolated desert. Don't be shy- ask your driver a question and they will happily explain more about Dubai’s history as your drive along.
After reaching Lahbab, your driver will take a short stop to inflate vehicle tires to better suit driving condition on desert sand. Once ready, your driver will take you off-road and into the red dunes! Enjoy 20 minutes of an adrenaline rush ride as you slide across from one dune to another. The journey will take you deeper into the desert to get the best scenic views possible. Afterward, the guide will stop on the highest dune near to sunset time for a picture-stop. Admire beautiful 360 views of the desert landscape as the sun slowly sets down.
Your tour continues towards the bedouin-style camp, hidden in the middle of the desert, where there are many fun and exciting activities for everyone to enjoy. Hop on a camel and take a short ride, feel bubbly with a Shisha pipe, get more adrenaline rush by renting on-site quad bikes (optional), get your hands painted by Henna tattoo artists, dress up and take pictures in traditional Arabic costumes and even look for our souvenir stand to find unique and exotic trinkets to buy. In the camp you will be able to experience an Arabian falcon and are welcomed to take a photo with this majestic bird.
As dusk falls, enjoy a scrumptious barbecue dinner of dishes such as kebabs, hummus and salads with plenty of drink options. While you eat, enjoy a colorful belly dancing show and Tanoura performance, where fast-spinning dancers whirl across the stage along with a captivating fire dance show. Finally, after the last show, you will return to Dubai with your driver, where your experience concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off from Dubai hotel
- Red dune bashing in 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Welcome drinks at the camp
- Short camel rides
- Shisha (available in different flavors)
- Henna tattoo painting
- BBQ buffet dinner (with vegetarian option)
- Unlimited soft drinks, water coffee and tea
- Small Arabic desserts
- Belly Dance, Tanoura dance & fire dance shows
- Falcon experience
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase inside the camp)
- Quad bikes rental
- Children (3-11): reduced
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location within Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and Port Rashid (cruise-terminal). Pick-up time will be within the first 45 minutes of your booked tour time. Additional charges will apply for pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams Hotel, Investment City and Jebal Ali.
- Special Offer with any purchase: FREE Budget SIM valid 1 per booking through August 31, 2018
- How to redeem Special Offer: show this voucher along with your passport at the Book My WiFi kiosk at Dubai International Airport (24/7) to receive 1 FREE Budget SIM (500MB+20min) valid for 7 days
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted on the safari
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS and a first aid box
- The tour may not be suitable for pregnant women and people with heart, neck or back problems
- The standard tour is on a shared basis so pick-up times may vary
- The camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. An additional charge will apply if Shisha is required at the tables
- Limited Henna designs are complimentary. Custom designs which takes longer time to draw will be an additional charge
- Due to large number of guests, camel rides are restricted to a minimum time period within the camp premises. Additional charges apply for a longer camel ride (if needed)
- Recommended to bring: hats, camera and sunscreen, water bottles, light sweater during the winter month, casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer and recommended to wear covered footwear during the hotter months
- Hotel pick-up: 2.30pm- 3.30pm
A trip to Dubai isn't complete without a venture into the desert, an ideal venue for a magical and m...
Come explore the most famous Arab desert with the opportunity to experience local Bedouin life enjoy...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Dubai Dolphinarium at the Creek Park is full of fun and adventure. Firstly, enjoy the illusion and m...
Your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai will take you to all of the Emirates capital's must-see sights, ...
When traveling in the United Arab Emirates, there is one thing that you should know. Dubai is not on...
Discover the exquisite city of Dubai with our expert guide on this half-day sightseeing tour. Commut...
Be among the first few to visit the man-made World Islands in Dubai. Spend the day at the beach of L...
This is a must-do tour that takes you on an adventure to discover Dubai's history and tradition. Enj...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located at Hotel Atl...