Amsterdam Pass for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours
- Enjoy free entry to Amsterdam’s top attractions
- Explore the city with hop-on-hop-off buses and boats
- Choose your Amsterdam pass for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days
With over 30 top Amsterdam attractions and tours included on the Amsterdam Pass, you can explore and experience all the best parts of the city, at no extra cost! Save over 54% at the city’s top attractions and tours. Enjoy free unlimited use of hop-on-hop-off bus and boat for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days.
Hop off at one of the over 45 attractions or museums you may visit for free or with a discount. Almost all museums and attractions are reachable by hop-on-hop-off buses and boats.
Free admission to the following museums and attractions:
- A'DAM LOOKOUT
- Amsterdam Castle
- Muiderslot (including the ferry)
- Amsterdam Museum
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Amsterdamse School Museum Het Schip
- ArenA Stadium Tours
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- Foam Photography Museum
- Fortress Island
- Pampus (including the ferry)
- Geelvinck Pianola Museum
- House of Bols
- Huis Marseille Museum for Photography
- Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Museum of the Canals
- Museum Our Lord in the Attic
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- Open Boat tour
- Pedal boat tour
- Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age
- Red Light District Walking tour
- Rembrandt House Museum
- Shopping Shuttle Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet
- Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- The 100 Highlights Cruise
- The National Maritime Museum
- This Is Holland Zaans Museum
Receive a discount at the following attractions:
- ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo
- Cheese Tasting by Henri Willig
- Dinner Train
- Grand Café Restaurant 1e Klas
- MacBike bike rental
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- Pancakes Amsterdam
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- The Amsterdam Dungeon
Receive a discount at the following Stromma Products:
- Pizza Cruise
- Cocktail Cruise
- Dinner Cruise
- Cheese & Wine Cruise
- Amsterdam Light Festival Cruise (only available 28 November 2019 till 19 January 2020)
- Sightseeing tours with hop-on-hop-off buses and boats, 100 Highlights cruise and pedal boats
- Entrance to many of the top attractions and museums
- Guidebook with a map, tips and tourist information about sights and attractions
- Discounts on several sights and boat tours
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
- Small children ages 0-3: free
Prins Hendrikkade 37A, 1012 TM Amsterdam
Please exchange your voucher for the Amsterdam Pass at one of the Stromma shops near the Central Station
Stromma Central Station: Prins Hendrikkade 37A, 1012 TM Amsterdam
Stromma Damrak Pier 5: Damrak, pier 5, 1012 LG Amsterdam
Stromma shop inside the I Amsterdam Visitor Centre: Stationsplein 10, 1012 AB Amsterdam
To collect your pass in Amsterdam from any one of the collection desks, you must have your Amsterdam Pass email confirmation voucher ready to present
- The Amsterdam Pass is available for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days
- Please select the starting day in the calendar
- The Pass will be valid for a year after purchase and only activated on first use
Discover with just one card all the best of Amsterdam, including the famous Van Gogh Museum, the Rij...
Begin your tour at the central meeting point at the foot of the A’DAM lookout just across the water ...
During your tour of Volendam, Marken and the windmills from Amsterdam, you will head toward the coun...
You will see by luxurious coach, the old and new parts of this beautiful city with its many historic...
Visit the beautiful windmill village Zaanse Schans. Here you will experience all that is typical Dut...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
During your Red Light District walking tour in Amsterdam, you'll explore this side of Amsterdam and ...
Visit the popular Red Light District in Amsterdam and learn about its history. During this 2.5-hour ...
Join this 75-minute guided Johan Cruijff ArenA tour and see the home of AFC Ajax. Take a unique look...
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about?...